Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got this car 2 weeks ago clean car, doesnt look like its been smashed or anything, i think theres been an engine swap, its the 3.5 motor, runs good, every thing looks good wiring wise, and grounds all clean. Now my drivers door does not recogize when door is ajar, so now window doesnt move up and down when open and closed, i reprogramed them many times, passenger side works great. Now my radio displays changer parked, and wont put any sound out to speakers, was just working fine yesterday, also i get these code on my scanner u2105, u2106, u2107, any help, im guessing bcm, but im not sure, i pulled all plugs and looked at pins every where, all good. everything works a few days ago.

·
Registered
843 Posts
The U210x messages are "communication lost" to various modules. As you note, I believe it is the BCM that initiates and supervises these messages. BCM connector issues were the subject of a recall where they added electrical grade dielectric grease as the solution. It is cheap and worth a try. This could affect the door close sense and thus the window indexing, but it is also likely that the door lock has an issue as I believe the sense switch is integrated.

Changer parked is fairly normal. Does the head uinit say "Monsoon" when you turn it on. If so, you have a power amp in the trunk and it may have blown a fuse / become disconnected.

Hope some of that proves useful and good luck with the fix.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts