Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new here. On my G6 I've had some motor mount issues, and ive had 3 different mechanics verify it was the motor mounts. My buddy who is a mechanic does work for the cheap, but i can't find the right mounts online. On AutoZone or AAP's website they have mounts but from my buddys observations those dont look like they'll fit (even though the websites say exact fit). Can someone point me in the right direction where to get them? Or even better point to me which is the front mount, rear, etc. The engine is the 3.5L btw.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey guys, im new here. On my G6 I've had some motor mount issues, and ive had 3 different mechanics verify it was the motor mounts. My buddy who is a mechanic does work for the cheap, but i can't find the right mounts online. On AutoZone or AAP's website they have mounts but from my buddys observations those dont look like they'll fit (even though the websites say exact fit). Can someone point me in the right direction where to get them? Or even better point to me which is the front mount, rear, etc. The engine is the 3.5L btw.
I have 38 years experience in the auto parts industry. Check year before, Same year and year after. Also look at 3.9L mounts also there are always early and late model productions I.E. production date. Last yes convertible are different.
My 2007 are different than what's listed mine also HTC but 3.9L GT. Hope that helps :laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts