Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, when I was on here a few months ago there was a link for a rear lower valance that is cut out for duel exaust, I think it's for GPX but not for sure. I can't seem to find it, could someone be so kind as to repost it. I found a good place to install a flomaster 80 series 1 in 2 out and I'm chomping at the bit to get it done. Thanks all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch, I went to GMPartsDirect.com and that part number shows as a License plate bracket/place but, it's $84.82 to it's either the lower valance or a damn nice license place bracket lol.

·
Registered
229 Posts
My 2007 GT convertible has dual exhaust. Could you just look up a rear cover for that? AFAIK, only the 3.9 had the dual exhaust, at least in the convertible.

·
G6ADDICT
416 Posts
Hey all, when I was on here a few months ago there was a link for a rear lower valance that is cut out for duel exaust, I think it's for GPX but not for sure. I can't seem to find it, could someone be so kind as to repost it. I found a good place to install a flomaster 80 series 1 in 2 out and I'm chomping at the bit to get it done. Thanks all.
why not just dremel out and sand your valance you have now to get dual??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts