Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone just wanted to say hi and see how many of you own this car. What do you all think of the street edition? I live in Ofallon Missouri. I had a hard time finding this car. Manly in the sedan street edition. There was only a few in my state! Anyone have any tips tricks to look out for. Maybe a good website? How about recalls maybe small problems you can get fixed under the Warranty. (I believe there called service bulletins) I had a 2004 grand prix gtp and man that car had a lot of bulletins. This car maybe just as fast as my gtp:D
Talk to you all again later.
Matt

· Registered
11 Posts
I got my 2008 G6 GXP Coupe this past October, and I had to drive 4 hours to get it! It was so worth it though! There was only one of these cars in my area that was a sedan and it didn't have the street edition package. The dealer who had it was Jeff Wyler, and they wouldn't budge off of the sticker price since they are so rare. So I had to really travel to get one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.