Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calipers are painted red, and HID kids 8000 k are in, along with the blue HID light for the license plate.

not really where what to do now.

ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do any of you guys know where to get the Pontiac decal from? I'm also painting the rims, (keeping the chrome but putting a little black on them to make them stand out) ideas on that?

Also, I am wanting to paint the grills, and the what holds the fog lights. Silver i'm thinking..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, I'm looking for the big Pontiac symbol for the back, not really sure if it will look good yet. Also, any thoughts on the GT-R exhaust. Do you have to have to have the 2 exhaust tips or no? I'm kinda nervous to see how much it would really cost to get it put in.

·
4,062 Posts
here is the painted grilles http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10364

GT-R.... I love it. Glad I did it! Yes you have to have the the dual outley rear valance, but you can buy that from any dealership for about a hundred dollars part number should be 22712778

since you have an 08 youll have to have someone do a little welding because of the third cat. but shouldnt cost much.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, where did you order your GT-R at? I know you can order it from classic4performance but $600 its a little to much haha.

·
4,062 Posts
Thats the only place your going to get it, unlees someone is selling a used system. I know it sounds expensive but Ive heard a few stories of people trying other things themn when they get the GT-R they wish they wouldve started there to begin with, but search around you might like the sound of something else, try you tube.

...oh and you get a discount for being a forum member.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, for painting my grills would silver or (if they sell it) like a chrome. I think the silver would look fine, i just dont want to screw it up and have to repaint.

·
Registered
556 Posts
What part of Illinois you from

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
911 Posts
for the lower grills some other members have used a chrome accessory tape (not sure what its called) its essentially a chrome roll of tape i believe. however they applied it though it looked good so try doin a search for that

1 - 20 of 49 Posts