Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here, posted in apperance section but nobody responded.

I bought my 08 G6 GXP about 2 months ago. I got the dealership to agree to floor mates for my car when i bought it. I have been fighting with them on where are they at. They give me the excuases of they sent the wrong one, then they must be back ordered. But finally i got a phone call saying the got them. Now I wana make sure they are factory mats and not some cheap auto parts store special. Did anyone buy a GXP that came with mats, and what did they look like. Carpet with maybe "G6" or "GXP" on them. Any input would be great. Or maybe a website i can go to, to see what belongs in it. Thanks!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well thanks guys. I had a little chat with the Service Manager, and Sales Manager. Things are pointed in the right direction now. I had the parts guys pull up the part and a picture to make sure they are right. We will see. I will know next week. Well you guys have a good one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.