Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up my brand spankin new GXP today. These cars are really nice! It gets up and goes pretty good too, which is saying quite a bit considering my 2 other vehicles both make 700+ at the motor. So are there any free mods for these cars? Or near free... This is my wifes daily driver, so we're not gonna do much to it, just wondered if there are any intake mods/TB bypass, or other cheap and beneficial mods for these cars. Thanks for the help, Nick

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Hey Nick, welcome to the forum. Yes there are mods for the wife's ride that are right up your alley. Look around (search) on the site and if you can't find anything post a new thread. I'm sure that those members that like this stuff will pop up anyway.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So there are no cheap little tricks on these to free up a few ponies/mileage/etc? I picked up 20 horse and 55 ft/lbs to the tires as well as 3mpg on my duramax for under 50 bucks(almost free). This was simply with free airbox mods/egr blockoff/pcv reroute/minor exhaust mods. Camaros have tons of little tricks as well. So nothing like this on the G6? huh Intake resonator removal?

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
yup what pooners said start there then worry bout the little things

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.