Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info!..that ram air hood is even more expensive..A little more than im looking to spend right now because im putting in a Cold air intake and performance chip! (since there is no super charger :-( )

· Registered
38 Posts
If I were you I would bite the bullet and get the real ram air and intake from www.crabintakes.com (you'll save money over k&n and injen) and skip the chip for now, later you can maybe fab up a turbo kit!! That would be pretty sweat!! I don't know of a supercharger kit yet, so our only possibility for forced induction is a turbo!! But Turbo's and automatics don't got very hand in hand unless it is a centrifugal supercharger (hint hint)!!! But if you want a turbo then you might want a 6 speed too!! But if I were you I would look at a Paxton and fab something up!! Not a bad idea if I do say so my self!! Then later get a custom tune!!

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
There are no "chips" that work with the G6. You can, however, get your ECM reprogrammed. There are only three proven business out there that do that.

WAMS
Vector
Westers

I like looks and performance but I also understand a budget. Good luck with your choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.