Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
359 Posts
I noticed you don't have a shock tower brace. Megan racing made one for the G6 and this eBay vendor still has one. Put one on my car several years ago and like it. There aren't many performance parts left for these cars.

· Registered
‘08 g6 GXP Street Edition coupe
70 Posts
My GXP is a piece of junk. I’m about to find a cliff and push it off of it. I’ve had so many problems with it and am continuing to have more and more. I had no vehicle at the time and saw this one on Craigslist close by and when I saw it in person I knew I had to have it. What I didn’t know was that it was a lemon and the owner did a good job covering up all of the problems that I am now experiencing.

· Registered
2006 G6 GTP F40
204 Posts
My GXP is a piece of junk. I’m about to find a cliff and push it off of it. I’ve had so many problems with it and am continuing to have more and more. I had no vehicle at the time and saw this one on Craigslist close by and when I saw it in person I knew I had to have it. What I didn’t know was that it was a lemon and the owner did a good job covering up all of the problems that I am now experiencing.
😞 GXP'S seem to have a lot of issues whether they're taken care of or not. I absolutely love the way they look. Beautiful cars. But mechanically wise, definitely not the route I would have gone. That's why I went through so much trouble to get the street appearance package but I wanted it on my GTP. It has the better engine with the better transmission and very few issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts