Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so hears the deal i have an 05 GT 4dr and i want to put duel exaust on it, NOW b4 u cut me up to bad i did search ALOT and i am 90 % sure that the part in question will fit on mine but b4 i get stuck with a useless plastic trophy can someone please verify or at least try to convince me another 10% that if i order the rear lower bumber with duel exaust outs it will fit on mine cause the dealer never said these parts are interchangable but was quick to say u buy it u own it. Again this part im ordering is from an 08 not sure if its from a 2 or 4 dr but its going on an 05 4dr and sorry for bringing it up AGAIN but i just wanna be sure.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And if u wonder why i doubt myself there is a picture of a gxp in the GXP discussion forum, its black and a four door but the part in question looks nothing like the one on mine.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
He's extremely active on two G6 forums, builds G6 cold air boxes, and I'm sure has a job and real life. He can't be everywhere at once to answer everything. Cut him some slack.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, was that really necessary to talk like that I was not serious in any way nor to worried about it, I figured i'd get an answer when I got one but whatever anyway I'm not gona fuel your obvious rage with some juvinile coment back and thanks Lampoon that's all I needed to know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.