Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my G6 GXP a few months ago. Just got the windows tinted.. I love this car it may not be fast, and honestly it probably won't ever be, but its pretty unique for where I am. So deal.. Once summer fully hits and quits being a pita, i'm going to remove most badges.. IMO just to many of them.. planning to tint the tail lights, and change the headlight assemblies.. Does anyone know how to get the "black" chrome plating? off these wheels.. its chipping pretty hard and under is the normal very chrome plastic wheels.. hoping to either take that off, or sand and paint them.. they will be winter wheels anyhow. Future plans are blacking out almost everything... I have the two tone tan and black (could be brown I can't tell) interior thats staying.. but I'm going to vinyl wrap the wood grain inside to a glass black.. this way later I can remove if I change my mind.. I've ordered the two red 1/4 panel racing stripes so that is also in the works.. Yes i know, i'm going through an early midlife crisis don't judge me LMAO!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts