Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just recently put a spoiler on my 2006 G6 GTP and I am now looking for a hood to put on it as well. I have 18" rims and the chrome inserts on my car as well (as you can see in my profile pic). I found a 2010 G6 GXP Hood that I can get for just over $400, however I need to know if it will fit my 2006 G6 GTP before buying it because they have a no-return policy. Can anybody tell me if it will fit or not???

Thanks,
Chris

This is the hood I'm wondering will fit

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My signature is me and my car, before I got the spoiler (sorry it's kinda small)

but thanks for the info! I hope you're right cuz as a college student I'm not exactly rollin in dough so if it fits I'll put up more pics for sure

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
GXP part numbers.
Verify before spending your coin please. lol

25839143 hood
25877393 LH grille
25877392 RH grille

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GXP part numbers.
Verify before spending your coin please. lol

25839143 hood
25877393 LH grille
25877392 RH grille
Yea I looked up those part numbers. They are the hood, left grill, and right grill. However, the hood that I can get is from a dealership and it's originally $450, but I can get it for just over $400. I believe that since it's from the dealership I dont see how it could be $200 more than the one you gave me the part number for. So that leads me to believe that the one I found does come with the scoops installed into it. P.S. I'm not really looking for a functional hood. Just one that looks nice since mine's just kinda blah. Once I install the hood on my car, whether it's the one I found or not, I'll be sure to post pics so you guys can see it.

Thanks again for all you help!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I'm definitely gunna make sure that it's the one I want first. My Dad owns a mechanic shop and he knows the dealership that I'm getting it from so I'll be sure to make sure it's the right one before I buy it. Thanks for your helps peeps

·
Registered
64 Posts
looking for 06 g6 sedan side skirt

im looking for oem side skirt for my 06 g6 gtp were can i get them from thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts