Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to know the stock 17" rim offset?

I ordered 17" Konig Lace. The guy at discount tire said the offset for those wheels are 42mm.

He said that the rim will fit the g6 for sure. My concern if about the rim hitting the caliper?

Anyone know?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay well I got the rims, and it's actually +40mm offset, so that would be +5mm offset difference.

So CruisinG6, what about +5mm offset?

·
Legend
782 Posts
There are little off set pieces you can buy. I would check a local rim shop. My rims came with them already. They're just like a little spacer pretty much. But when your talking gaps that little. Once you put the rims on and torque down the lugs I doubt you will ever notice anything.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Wheel & Tire Guys
143 Posts
Thanks for your support.

Not sure what the year and model of your car is but I looked up an 09 G6 coupe GT and the wheel is 17x7 with an offset of +42. If the wheels are 8.5 inches wide or under you will fit fine.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey

Thanks for your support.

Not sure what the year and model of your car is but I looked up an 09 G6 coupe GT and the wheel is 17x7 with an offset of +42. If the wheels are 8.5 inches wide or under you will fit fine.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.
I have an 07 G6 sedan 3.5L base. I know the rim in 17x7, but am not sure of the offset... if you can look it up?

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
So that's a +42 offset and the wheel doesn't sit flush. I've seen MRR's that have a +35 offset and they sit pretty near flush with the edge of the fender. But then again those are 8" wide wheels so I'm sure that's to do with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts