Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my current ride, gets me around. its got a 3.4" pulley on the charger, and an opened up "cat-back" exhaust.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hows it run with the higher boost?

Guy here where I live has a 3.8 S/C from a Riviera in a Fiero. Has a cam, smaller pully and a tune. Runs in the 11's...friggin scary.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
haha fuzzy....who are you? and how the hell did you know who i was???????? but ya im mike harkins......creepy.......

and to jetmech, it runs great, takes off like a bat outta hell and the supercharger scream is extremely addictive.

·
Registered
286 Posts
haha fuzzy....who are you? and how the hell did you know who i was???????? but ya im mike harkins......creepy.......

and to jetmech, it runs great, takes off like a bat outta hell and the supercharger scream is extremely addictive.
I never did think those cars were ugly.

Nice job, looks good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ya I go to school with your brother. I went to middle school with him and had a class with him first semester and saw him driving it to school a lot. And then saw that you lived in Appleton so put two in two together.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so, just so everyone here knows, the old man's buick riviera pictured above, just totally romped the hell out of fuzzy roadkill, it was fun, first time in quite a while that I brought the speedo above 100 too, all in all great time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts