Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what the 1st and last year of production was for the G6 GXP Street Edition? Or how many were produced? Was it really limited? I never see any (except for mine ;)) anywhere on the road-no matter where I go? Over almost 3 years-I've traveled 6 states on business, and never saw even 1 on the road?
I get asked constantly at gas stations/parking lots/Drive through windows/ and sometimes while stopped at a traffic light!-What type of car is that?/Nice Ride!- etc?
Just wondering-:)

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome! I agree post pics

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Appearance wise though, there is nothing special about the GTP. Just a decal and dual tip exhaust.

Personally, I have not seen a single GXP on the road. I've only seen 3 GTP's.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I have seen a couple of the gxp street editions, but it usually on the highway. I would be curious to know the production numbers on the gtps and how many have 6 speeds. I know mine was one of the early ones because it was used at the Harrisburgh, PA auto show. There are GXPs and GXP street editions and the difference is all appearence, body kit and hood. The GTP's had no upgrade package like this. I have heard that there were some GTPs that do not have GTP in the leather seats like mine, but thats about it. ANYWAY, CONGRATS on your sweet ride, would love to see pics!

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
Welcome, you'll find some great tips and good reading on everything Pontiac G6.
Jump in and take a ride, you're going to love the G6 Owners Club!

·
newcomer
46 Posts
i checked it on this website. it says there were only 221 canadian g6 gxp coupe ever made. one of them is mine !! should check out another thread i started talking about this too.. cheers..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts