Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealership I work at just got a two door GTP in and it looks sweet. The only grip would be that you cant see out the back window and the blind spots are really bad. It is a fun car, wish the 3.9 was faster though. I love my my GT. I can't wait to see the 4 door GTP.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I test drove that G6 GTP four door I fuond. Pano Sunroof howled like a banshee, but it was a VERY nice ride.

Still waiting to see a coupe up close in real life.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Once you see the coupe in real life, you'll want it. I was looking forward to seeing the car, but once I saw it, I had to have it :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
MHadden said:
Once you see the coupe in real life, you'll want it. I was looking forward to seeing the car, but once I saw it, I had to have it :D
Agreed. I was interested in two other cars including the coupe. Once I saw it at a dealership in black, I made up my mind immediately and bought one a week later. Pictures do not do it justice.

Mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The two doors are nice, i have the one sold that we have on Monday. I just got back from the Solstice ride and drive... That car is sweet. Got to drive it around in Seattle and on a closed course. Next year they will have a 250 hp turbochargedmodel that will be sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts