Discussion Starter #1

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

It doesn't state manual only. Why would you think your automatic transmission would be a problem? If you order this with a new PCM, don't expect it to arrive at your doorstep for 3-4 months since it takes months for WAMS to get the PCM from a manufacturer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

It doesn't state manual only. Why would you think your automatic transmission would be a problem? If you order this with a new PCM, don't expect it to arrive at your doorstep for 3-4 months since it takes months for WAMS to get the PCM from a manufacturer.
3-4 months? wow thats a long time. There must be some others who have it online. I'll take a look

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
WAMS is pretty much the best option. Just tough it out and wait like the rest of us LX9 members did. It sucked for me, but it's only a one time thing.

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
As you are probably figuring out we are the only company that tunes the 05/06 3.5L and as I told you via email yesterday we have one new PCM in stock ready for shipment.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
As you are probably figuring out we are the only company that tunes the 05/06 3.5L and as I told you via email yesterday we have one new PCM in stock ready for shipment.
Soooo lucky.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Chris!!!

Man, you are everywhere ;). We're gonna have to talk about my G6 GT (I got rid of the GTO)

Steve

·
Registered
21 Posts
WAMS is pretty much the best option. Just tough it out and wait like the rest of us LX9 members did. It sucked for me, but it's only a one time thing.
Abyssul, did you need a CASE relearn after installing your PCM? I do, and from what chirs is telling me, they all do. i dont know anyone with a dashhawk scanner able to write to a pcm. and i also dont want to pay my dealership 100 dollars to possibly flash it back to stock in the process.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts