Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I am giving my "Patty P" (yes, she has a name, the "P" is for Pontiac) some cosmetic work. I have had her since 2006 and over the years she has lost color in the Pontiac emblems (front and rear). She has also lost a few letters from the rear that once spelt "Pontiac". At this moment, I am literally driving a 2005 "Pont" G6 GT. HAHA
Where can I find OEM emblems and lettering? I am needing the red and chrome Pontiac arrow emblems.
Please help!
Her beautiful ass reads "Pont" G6 GT. 馃槀
It's funny, but I love her too much for myself and others to keep making fun of her. Haha

Registered
Thank you
I took my emblems off to paint the trunk. I saved them and only want to put the arrow head back on so I have a set of letters. I work at a collision center and can send you the part numbers so you can get a set of adhesive backers from adhesivetemplates.com. What I did on the front arrow head is got chrome black and painted the surround to give it an effect. Then I red Plasti dipped the center. I lost the cross but it looks cool. I figure out how post some pictures.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Wow those are pricey. Add it to the list of pricey things I need to make her fresh again. I painted the grill, wipers (obviously not the blades), calipers, replaced headlight housings and added led bulbs. Now its time for the Pontiac arrows and Pontiac letters to be replaced. Oh, I have a cd error after replacing the battery, which is odd because I have changed her battery multiple times over the 14 years I have had her and this has never happened.
Thank you for this info

Registered
2008 Pontiac G6 GT Convertible
Hey guys, so I am giving my "Patty P" (yes, she has a name, the "P" is for Pontiac) some cosmetic work. I have had her since 2006 and over the years she has lost color in the Pontiac emblems (front and rear). She has also lost a few letters from the rear that once spelt "Pontiac". At this moment, I am literally driving a 2005 "Pont" G6 GT. HAHA
Where can I find OEM emblems and lettering? I am needing the red and chrome Pontiac arrow emblems.
Please help!
Her beautiful ass reads "Pont" G6 GT. 馃槀
It's funny, but I love her too much for myself and others to keep making fun of her. Haha
Can鈥檛 beat the pricing of Pick and Pull. Only issue is they are usually slightly faded. Usually OEM, just need fishing wire. Usually only like 5 per emblem, didn鈥檛 charge me for lettering on mine. Had to get Pontiac symbol and word, and GT. Only costed $5 for the back symbol and the words. Oh and some stuff to stick it to the car. I used this 3M double sided tape from Advanced. Hope this helps!

Registered
I guess it all depends on how neat a job you want. The new lettering has the tape already applied and comes attached to a template so you can install all the lettering at once and it is spaced evenly and level. Can't beat used pricing ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts