Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned 3 G6 convertibles. I've kept this one for 10 years, & it's been great It's never had any problems or issues with the top. All is in good mechanical shape. Body has no damage except a few scratches/door dings. $3,850.obo We need to sell it quickly. 161,800 miles. 3.5L Clear title. Available to see any time. Available to sell/move out as of Sunday 8/23 at the latest. IMG_5423.JPG IMG_5425.JPG IMG_5433.JPG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a car that one might want to keep. Why are you selling? The check engine light looks like it is on. Wonder why?
Ahhh. An observant one like me—almost retook the photo because of that but wanted to get it posted here before anywhere else. The key is on, but engine isn’t started. I’d like to see car go to someone else who loves them, too, or who needs it for its body of good ‘pieces parts.’ — hence the o.b.o. USAF son (who’s driven 9+ years with no accidents/tickets) moving up in car while home this weekend from European deployment. Loyal GM girl bought a 2009.5 after this one in hopes of keeping this kind of car into the future as long as possible. I have owned LOTS of cars. Haven’t ever kept one much past 110K. And I have moved onward again, gone rogue, and bought a like-colored Mustang convertible.
Have ya ever heard it said of some women—why say in 15 words what you can say in 150?! Ha!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful car !
What are the front seats like ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the back seats were both replaced with Genuine GM repl. covers. They’re great. I pulled the front seats out and had the seam on each repaired/restitched because there weren’t any more new ones available. Passenger side still good; driver’s side has split again.
See photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Would be a great spare if it wasn’t so nice lol it’s identical to my ‘08

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 2009.5 had the newer front and rear, different dash & gray/black interior. Just never loved it as well as this one. I hope it finds a new home. Sure don’t want to suffer the trade-in value.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've owned 3 G6 convertibles. I've kept this one for 10 years, & it's been great It's never had any problems or issues with the top. All is in good mechanical shape. Body has no damage except a few scratches/door dings. $3,850.obo We need to sell it quickly. 161,800 miles. 3.5L Clear title. Available to see any time. Available to sell/move out as of Sunday 8/23 at the latest. View attachment 18185 View attachment 18186 View attachment 18187
Gigi went to her new home Sunday. Hoping for a good long life for her.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very cool! Although I much prefer the 2009.5 - 2010 upgrades, since that's what I have grown accustomed to, I am very happy that you found a home for it.. I hope it lives on in a place that loves it a well as yours did.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've owned 3 G6 convertibles. I've kept this one for 10 years, & it's been great It's never had any problems or issues with the top. All is in good mechanical shape. Body has no damage except a few scratches/door dings. $3,850.obo We need to sell it quickly. 161,800 miles. 3.5L Clear title. Available to see any time. Available to sell/move out as of Sunday 8/23 at the latest. View attachment 18185 View attachment 18186 View attachment 18187
Beautiful car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts