Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as if some people don't have the 2006 brochure...based on the need for pictures and info. Since I'm a loser, and that fact that no one is here at school during the summer except me, I scanned it into a PDF file for your viewing pleasure. I'll have it completed in about an hour and will post the address when it's finished.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright, I have it all scanned and its available here. Let me know if this is helpful, or if you haven't seen it. If there's not a high demand for it, I'm going to take it off my server.

It's a 6.9 meg PDF file.

·
Registered
314 Posts
THANK YOU.

I sent for one and they sent me one for 2005. I was less then amused.

I did notice one error though. Look on page thirteen (slide). It shows a G6 GTP Sedan, notice the four switches for windows, yet advertises it as a G6 GTP Coupe.

Can't wait to get one!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, the 2005 brochure is boring, and put together poorly. This 2006 one also has substantial errors on it, but small subtle ones, unless you are into cars and details, as it seems both of us are, you wqon't notice the difference. It is a blatant mistake though.

You'll also notice in the specs that is shows the coupe and a 2/3 seater, where it actually is a 2+2.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's why they have the legal disclaimer stating that some photos may not be of acutal equipment and options/specs can change without notice... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thx for making the brochure available.

Yes, I am not too happy with the typos either
:(

I have passed along your comments to a few folks who should be interested in fixing it up :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear I can help. I wondered...I only see 2005 brochures at dealerships, but I was able to get my gruby hands on a 2006 :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YOu'll also notice on page 17-18 there is a combo of the 6-speed manual and remote start...that's not going to happen (safety and not offered)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts