Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been having some electrical issues with my 06. After doing lots of homework, I still am not certain the exact cause of these problems but i am troubleshooting and going through some of the things that ive learned may be the root of these problems. I have read that several people who had very similar issues as the ones i am currently dealing with, had to replace the whole fuse box. So I think i understand how to go about replacing them, but would like to be sure that i am not messing anything up. So if you could give a brief overview of how to change the fuse box i would appreciate it. Also, i am having a very hard time finding a new Fuse box to replace it with. There are a ton of used ones on ebay, but i feel id be better off to buy new. Any suggestions on where to purchase one? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Before I would replace anything I would check ALL main Grounds! These cars will show all kinds of strange behavior if the Grounds are corroded or loose. I would also check to see if you can get any Fault Codes. You can get a free check if you do not have a Code Reader st some Auto parts stores. That might lead you to the faulty circuit where you are having Ground problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts