Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are my options.

I know of the GT-R. It's kinda pricey, I figure i'll be able to afford it Im just curious.

This car is my graduation present and i want to MAN it up a little =P

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
There are several threads related to this just look through the forum, not everything should be given to you. Congrats on graduating, from H.S. or College?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are several threads related to this just look through the forum, not everything should be given to you. Congrats on graduating, from H.S. or College?
Highschool

And im looking for more of a detailed information about the exhaust. I will look harder though

·
Registered
80 Posts
are you going for sound or performance?

·
Registered
80 Posts
well if it's sound then you don't really have to worry about the full exhaust system. I just listened around till I found kinda what I want and plan on getting a magnaflow muffler to see how that turns out. I'm hoping to have it within a week or so and when I figure out my results I will update you.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Well congrats on getting out of H.S., off to college in the fall? As far as exhaust goes, to get sound you are going to change your performance making it either worse or better. If you do not have back pressure you will loose bottom end but gain top end, so you need to find a happy medium. Best thing to do is look around see what you like, go to an exhaust shop and talk to them about it, then order your mufflers and tips. check out you tube, there are a lot of G6 GTP's with systems posted on there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts