Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 GTP G6 3.9l v6 2 Door Coup
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone have a question. I have to replace one of my motor mounts (passenger side, front) and I'm going to go ahead and replace all of them. Does anyone know the part numbers or know where I can look to make sure I get the right ones?

When I look on Autozone (for example) they list 3 or 4 different styles. Was hoping maybe someone here had to replace theirs and could help me identify the proper ones.

Thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Check out rockauto.com Be SURE you enter correct year and engine. In my book they are very good for correct parts , when proper info is given. I use them all the time when not is a sudden have to situation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone have a question. I have to replace one of my motor mounts (passenger side, front) and I'm going to go ahead and replace all of them. Does anyone know the part numbers or know where I can look to make sure I get the right ones?

When I look on Autozone (for example) they list 3 or 4 different styles. Was hoping maybe someone here had to replace theirs and could help me identify the proper ones.

Thanks!
I've had to replace mines too

·
Registered
294 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but convertible owners be aware that the mounts for convertibles are different than coupes/sedans. And, the stocks are drying up. I picked up a set for the future and hope to install them this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts