Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching and haven't found an answer yet; so will 2006 HHR 16" wheels fit on a 2009 G6 Base Sedan? The G6 came with 17" steel wheels with covers. I'm thinking that they would fit since the HHR wheels fit cobalt SS's and knowing that cobalt's fit G6's it should fit ok, right?
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's a little more info I found, the HHR wheels are 16 x 6.5 and the stock G6 wheels are 17 x 7". still cant find any offset info though....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well they fit. I ended up getting a set of the 06-07 factory 16" alloy wheels with winter tires off of Craigslist pretty cheap. The offset is a little less so there tucked in a little more. But not bad at all to me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Almost any rim with a 5 x 110 bolt pattern that has a hub bore of 65.1 and an offset between 35 and 45 will work on a G6. Of course it needs to be at least the same size (16" / 18" etc) or larger than what you currently have to clear the calipers.

The HHR rims should work fine... There are a lot of GM cars that have interhchangeable rims. Soltice / Sky / Cobalt / Aura / LaCrosse, and basically anything on the Epsilon platform. I found a list of all GM cars that shows bolt pattern and hub bores / offsets. I will post a link as soon as I can find it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts