Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a bad diagnosis on my 2007 G6 Convertible. The Dealership cannot get the drop down convertible to work. They told me they don't make the parts any more. Since I can't fix the top, which is why I wanted to keep the car, I want to sell it to someone who will want it for parts or want to restore it. It has 111,00 miles on it. It is drivable, as my brother fixed the motor. The power steering is fine, but the mirrors do not work and the radio doesn't work. There are multiple cosmetic issues like dents in the back fender, the left light assembly is cracked, but works and the after market window tinting is bubbling and peeling. The driver side seat is ripped on the side and the front seats, which are white, have some dark discoloration. The leather on the searing wheel is cracked and peeling and the knob on the shifter is cracked, but works fine. The air conditioner cools a little and may just need some freon. I have the title and am willing to receive offers on the car from people who will love and care for it. I live in Orlando. The car is in the shop now getting some recalls fixed. I will be picking it up on Monday. I will plan to take some photos when I get it back so you can see more of what I am talking about. This car has sentimental value for me, so I really want it to go to someone who will bring it back to life or use the parts to bring another G6 Convertible back to life. A photo of the color and style it is is attached, but I will get you the real photos when I get it back on Monday. Thank you for looking. I look forward to your thoughts and
fl0116-231234_2.jpg
offers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am interested in your G6. I recently totaled my convertible and am looking for a project G6. What size is the engine? How many miles does it have and would you trust it to drive accross country? Let me know please. My G6 was the love of my life.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The vehicle has gone to a local vintage car action and is no longer available. Just to let you know, I would doubt it would have been drivable cross county. Thank you for your thoughtful inquirey. Best Wishes. gina

1 - 4 of 4 Posts