Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trunk will not open with key fob or drivers door mounted trunk release button. Is there any other way to get intovthe trunk or fix the problem. Also have top not secure message, when top is secure.

·
Registered
617 Posts
You can try disconnecting the car battery for a few minutes. When you reconnect there is a short window that allows the door mounted release to work before the lockouts kick back in.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My base sedan has a key lock on the trunk lid below the arrowhead. I guess they didn't include this on the luxury editions. Or.....you are so used to using your key fob you didn't even consider the cave man like use of a actual physical key. :):):)

·
Registered
364 Posts
My base sedan has a key lock on the trunk lid below the arrowhead. I guess they didn't include this on the luxury editions. Or.....you are so used to using your key fob you didn't even consider the cave man like use of a actual physical key. :):):)
Convertibles have no key lock on trunk.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
Convertibles have no key lock on trunk.
You're right of course, but I found this pic a long time ago. Has to be a prototype with a lock, but it would have been cool to have. GTP means it might have been an '06. - Mark
vertwithlock.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts