Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
For the ones wondering about the stars. Let me say, I'm not sure how they got there. Yes, they are there, but now their is 5 not 4, just so we are clear.
As for why they are on here, I have no idea. I come to the website in hoping to find some info about a convertible G6, just wanted to know some facts about the car before I drop some cash on one. just to have somewhere to go for info on different things to do with the car. But no one has reply to my questions or even given the first bit of info to me. However, the fact that some stars have popped up with my Questions, have got your attention.
You might not want to jump on everybodies A%* about this, being a new member you might want to be respectful. If you don't get any info back it's because nobody has had experience with a convertible. As for the stars, it's an uncommon thing, and something that i didn't even notice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.