Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just picked up an 07 G6 sedan Black (AKA Black Widow). I've Always wanted a Pontiac and now I finally got one. I previously owned a 2004 Mazda3 HB solar Yellow. I loved that car since day one. But times are changing and I had to trade her in. I like your guys forum and i hope i could learn some stuff about the car and you guys...later

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
See there Mr Geewiz!!! It is possible to go from an Import car to an AMERICAN car!!!
WOO HOOOOOOO lol

Welcome!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah thanks guys..... I was at Mazda3Forums.com and Protege garage. and yes it very possiable to go from import to american...I like american cars anyway...with the mazda i never had problems she ran great. can't complain upgrade from and I-4 to V6

·
Registered
453 Posts
I had a Mazda myself, a 1998 626 with 200k miles. It was a great car. Only one minor problem in 10 years of driving...a cracked coolant overflow bottle. Other than that the car was absolutely flawless. My G6 unfortunitely have not been able to live up to that standard, but in terms of style and excitement, nothing beats my Pontiac. Even though I am a GM fan, I am proud that both cars were made in America using mostly domestic parts as far as I know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea the mada3 had a lot of fomoco part's but it was built in japan, ford engine stuff ect...still love G6 one week and counting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts