2007 Pontiac G6 GT Convertible with power retractable hard top.
Fully loaded: Leather interior, Heated Seats, Monsoon XM radio with 6 disc changer, Optional 3.9 liter V6, 18" wheels

I bought from an estate-the elderly owner had developed dementia and he would sit in it and listen to the radio. The family was afraid he would drive away so needed to sell.
It had been sitting a couple of years, with occasional drives when I got it last year. I started getting it ready this spring and just completed fixing everything I could find wrong.
Now it runs and drives great and everything works as it should
Cold a/c, Very tight and quiet -no squeaks or rattles.
Clean NC title
Milieage approx 151450

Parts recently repaired/replaced:
battery (2021)
Fluids changed
New serpentine belt and tensioners
Spark Plugs
Spark Plug Wires
Steering rack dust boots
Windshield (cracked)
Windshield wipers
Windshield spray nozzles
Turn signal stalk
New brake rotors and pads
Both main hydraulic cylinders for roof
"batwing" cable for drivers side
Seat Covers
Tires balanced
Needs nothing

Seams in front seat bottom cover have separated, so I installed seat covers.
Has a couple of mysterious dings in roof C-Pillar on driver side and slight clearcoat peel on top of right quarter panel that I buffed out.
I installed "fake" Brembo covers on the brake calipers and think they look good.

For asking price, I will include an nearly complete hydraulic roof system that I pulled from a donor. If not, I will sell separately.
This includes:
Pump, controller, all hydraulic lines and all hydraulic cylinders except the roof latch cylinder, which was leaking on the donor.
It is missing one microswitch for the trunk due to being broken with the expected frayed wire. Also, both main cylinders were leaking on my car so I switched them out...they could be repaired. I also have the heavy rear roof hinge that mounts in the trunk and a new "batwing" cable for the right side.
I have lots of pictures but looks like the upload is limited.
Car is ready and could be driven anywhere, fly in and drive home!