Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's great to find this forum where an owner can seek help and also share their experiences and knowledge. Anyway, I've owned my G6 Sedan for about 5 months and I absolutely enjoy driving it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My G6 Is Nice Silver

I tell people I have a 06, G6, with a V6 engine and red lights and they laugh.
Is there any way I can sport this G6 Sedan for little money even if it does take time to do.

All I have is a V6 engine with 6-Disk Changer, Sunroof, and Alloy Whells. (Only 16's)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
G6 Sedan Upgrades, whats out there ?

I've done some surfing of the net using "Pontiac G6 accessories"and have found that there are some upgrades to the 'sedan" available, some are genuine Pontiac Accessories, and then there are stripe kits, and exhaust tip(s) and car bra's. Although I do not know much about the subject, there are lots and lots of engine performance and handling upgrades and mods available from what I've read. At his time I only care about getting from point A to point B, looking good ( the car, not me)and enjoying the trip. Although my G6 is no Mustang GT or Vette, I rejoice in the fact that its a damn good value and looks good too...........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.