Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Pontiac G6 2007 and took it for a ride. We stopped at our destination (1 hour away) for a bite to eat, came home, turned off the ignition. I forgot to put up a window so turned the key and got nothing, not a sound. Turned off the key and attempted to start it, nothing again! After a little bit of discussion my husband decided to disconnect the battery and everything is working perfectly again. Any Ideas as to what happened?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just purchased a Pontiac G6 2007 and took it for a ride. We stopped at our destination (1 hour away) for a bite to eat, came home, turned off the ignition. I forgot to put up a window so turned the key and got nothing, not a sound. Turned off the key and attempted to start it, nothing again! After a little bit of discussion my husband decided to disconnect the battery and everything is working perfectly again. Any Ideas as to what happened?
I'VE GOT AN 09 AND HAD TO ADD A TERMINAL ADAPTER TO MY POSITIVE BATTERY POST TO MAKE THE CONNECTION TIGHT ENOUGH. THEY'RE NOT EXPENSIVE AND I HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts