Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Pontiac G6 Convertible
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One Owner - Adult Driven - mostly weekend / pleasure driving but has also served us well as a daily driver from time to time over the years. Runs and drives great! Have always used Full Synthetic Oil and changed every 3500 miles. No leaks or issues, always stored inside, 3.9 V6 engine, 18" wheels, gorgeous two-tone brown on black factory (heated) seats, black PERDE headlights, new tires, new battery, aftermarket Sony Radio with backup camera (also have the factory Monsoon radio for any "back to stock" folks), factory (removable) windscreen, and professionally tinted windows. 96300 miles in the Odometer.
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks mint, someone is going to end up with a really nice car! The color scheme on the seats was called morrocon leather.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I listed it on Autotrader and copied the text from my ad. AT has a separate field for the miles... 96300 on the Odo. Thanks for your interest !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your interest ! I have a potential buyer coming in from out of state tomorrow afternoon. I will update the availability as soon as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts