Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone,or can anyone please help my son and I with a known good transmission. I put all we had in ours 4T65E it broke forward band. Replaced that band , and replaced shift cylanoids and pcc , cleaned valve body and now it engages forward revers for a few seconds and then nothing. It's makes noise lime gurgling it to converter never seen this before. But if someone could help us with a known good automatic. I would send this one to you. Having.to walk him to school and we're homeless...I don't expect a hand out. We're just really in a bad wat right now. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone,or can anyone please help my son and I with a known good transmission. I put all we had in ours 4T65E it broke forward band. Replaced that band , and replaced shift cylanoids and pcc , cleaned valve body and now it engages forward revers for a few seconds and then nothing. It's makes noise lime gurgling it to converter never seen this before. But if someone could help us with a known good automatic. I would send this one to you. Having.to walk him to school and we're homeless...I don't expect a hand out. We're just really in a bad wat right now. Thanks in advance.
I’ve an extra one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts