Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this a couple of weeks ago on autoblog.com. Now there are some more pics available...

Autoblog

Ultimate Car Blog

To tell the truth, I like it. Front still needs some work, but it looks a lot better than the current version. Hope they rework the Solara's fascia too because that is just awful IMO.

Thoughts..?

·
Registered
423 Posts
to me, looks very similar to the Honda Accord, especially from the cowl back.

but then Honda's changing the Accord i think in '07, so by that time, they won't look so much the same.

good pics......and regardless what it looks like, it still LOOKS GOOD!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bob G said:
If it wasn't for the "Toyota" emblem badge in the grill, I would have thought it to be a Mazda
+1 - looks like a mazda 6 from the front.

And if it wasn't a prey-on-those-that-believe-in-toyota-and-rape-them-of-their-money-Toyota, I'd like it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree with both Fusion and Bob. Similar to the Solara with a touch of Mazda 3 styling. The interior looks alittle plain as far as seats and console, but I think its a large improvement over the old camry when it comes to styling.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Does look similar to Mazda in the front, however I like the looks of it. I would like to see the interior in the dark so that I could see what the dash lights look like. Nothing can really compete, dash lights wise, to the Pontiac's red lighting, in my opinion. I love the red lighting and everyone that rides in my car at night does too, so see, I don't hate everything about my G6. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts