Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just picked up my first Pontiac today! A 2008 G6 GT Coupe. So here's the deal. Sometimes I have to put the sunroof button multiple times to get the sunroof to open all the way. It will go part way and stop and require that I lift pressure off of the button and depress it again. However, I can always open it all the way, sometimes I just have to press the button 2 or 3 times.

When going to close the sunroof, it doesn't always close, no matter how many times you push the button. Eventually, after messing around with the button (back and forth, back and forth) it closes all the way. Every time though, without fail, it at LEAST closes to the point that it is back-venting position. From there, however, it will not close any further. Any ideas? Thanks Guys!

Scott

·
Registered
3 Posts
were you ever able to get this sorted out?

Mine has been similar for years... I can keep pressing and pressing and pressing and it doesn't work and then suddenly it will decide to.

The button on the door to open the trunk has now started doing the same so am wondering if it is the same sort of issue..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts