Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. I am new to this whole moding a car thing. And looking for some ideas. I recently got my windows tinted 35% around, (legal limit here in Illinois or else I would of gone darker) I am thinking about painting my rims? Not sure what color or if I could. Also, anyone know anything about HID kits? What seems to be the good kind to go with? Anyone know how to fix scratches? I have them all over the vehicle from animals and a combo of a bad paint job. I am willing to do it myself but not really sure how to do it. HELP!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Everyone here will tell you to get your HIDs from ddm tuning. You won't be disappointed. And welcome!

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
I came outside last summer to find a crane sitting on the hood of my wifes car.
It was leaning on the front window.
The thing was huge. I was caught off guard and shocked. When the thing saw me
it jumped up and tried to take off....the whole time running on the hood in place while flapping its HUGE wings. It then kind of launched and took off.

The whole time it did that took about 10 seconds. I remember I could hear its wings flapping and its claws scrapping into the hood.

It left claw marks all over it. It took me a day to buff and polish then wax all the marks from the hood.

Ive never seen or heard of those things resting on cars before.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it was cats or my dog. I live out in the country so its kinda hard telling. I have a Jack Russel who likes to jump on everything, including my girlfriend grand am gt, and my car. So.. I could leave the starches but I plan on keeping this car for a long time and don't really want to look at it. I tried the Walmart stuff and none of it worked. I'm thinking I'm going to have to repaint it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts