Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody,
Unfortunately I got in an accident last thursday, where I was cut off and swerved on a turn that was too wide for me to make at the speed I was going.

Here is the cars condition before the accident:

Here is the damage:

Video:
Picture: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...2_469720861318_672436318_6177266_640509_n.jpg

Basically, I'm scared that they're going to total it, because I don't know enough about pricing/labor charges to say anything.

What do ya'll think? Can they fix my G6? I love my car :[

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Oh noesssss.....Doesnt look totaled to me.

Although I did hear that Crabs give you a sharper turning radius and
can also cure indigestion and other bodily ailments....

Its just what I heard.....

On a serious note it doesnt look bad but when you have a collision trying to avoid a collision
its your fault. Suxs but it is. Course there are lots of people burried 6 feet under the cold
earth who didnt take evasive action. It better to be your fault and you being ok or less damage than
just smashing into someone, its their fault but now your dead or a cripple, etc...
Know what I mean?

Anyways...glad your ok. Get an appraisal & let us know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got the call from Caliber Collision :D

It's Fixable. They said it's far from totalled and the damage is ~3k.

They said they've ordered OEM parts based on the VIN number, and they're gonna replace most of the suspension stuff, so in my eyes, the G6 is going to be even better than before! (new suspension > Used One)

I'm so thankful and excited. My G6 should be back on the road next week :]

Thanks Lampoon and Shadow662 for the consoling words, ya'll helped me worry less!

I'll post pics of the repaired G6 when I get it :]

-Kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.