Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so this sound a little dumb, but will the hood and front/rear bumper of the gxp fit on the base model? I was wondering because I like the hood and bumper ber style of the gxp wayyyyy better than the base model and was wondering if it would fit before I put 600$+ down on parts that won't fit

·
Registered
67 Posts
Okay, so this sound a little dumb, but will the hood and front/rear bumper of the gxp fit on the base model? I was wondering because I like the hood and bumper ber style of the gxp wayyyyy better than the base model and was wondering if it would fit before I put 600$+ down on parts that won't fit
Not dumb at all, I want to put a GXP nose on my 07 convertible. Like the prior poster said, finding it all is difficult.
I'm tempted to buy a whole GXP, swap noses and then sell it as a GT

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not dumb at all, I want to put a GXP nose on my 07 convertible. Like the prior poster said, finding it all is difficult.
I'm tempted to buy a whole GXP, swap noses and then sell it as a GT
I'm at that same point, but money is tight. Sad thing is, it's gonna cost a lot either way 😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts