Pontiac G6 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Ya know, I feel the need to say this. I think if you buy the Camaro w/ the v6 you will spend most of your time trying to get more HP out of it so it will match the v8. For a few more dollars go ahead and get the V8 and be happy. You know its true. If you get the v6 you will feel like a second class Camaro. Don't do that to yourself.
Yes, I'm sure the V6 will be quick and responsive and fun to drive but it won't be the V8 and that will eat at you the whole time you own the car. If you want a badass car buy a badass car and don't settle for less.

:)I understand if you want to give me the finger for this comment but I think its true.:)

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
yes otherwise the insurance is going to be out the roof

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
well the v6 will only make my insurance go up 400 but the v8 they said will make it go up 900 so which one would you choose lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I decided i will just stick with the g6, i finally got to drive my dads gt, and it is so much fun to drive! Does anyone know if they will ever put the 2.0 liter turbo in it? That would make the gxp way better!

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
ya the V6 300 HP and gets 28mpg cheaper on insurance and it still the same look the V8 gets

21 - 32 of 32 Posts