Pontiac G6 Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Even the white is probably red backlit.
From what I have heard, it's not. The white cluster is just white backlit if i'm not mistaken. I have also considered getting the pure white cluster and just swapping the LED's, but that sounds like even more work than just finding the cluster I want to begin with...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Red's are soldered in and looking good. Going to be running the wiring for the new steering wheel switch tonight, then i'll post a quick pic of the interior!

·
2007 gt retractable
355 Posts
i stuck the 2010 cluster in without changing any wires to see if i like it.the info button on the radio controls both displays.i do like that the temperature is on the speedometer.
im not liking the new steering wheel switch.i keep hitting the info button while setting the cruise.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
5 Posts
Is there anyway you could send me these pictures. For me, it said they were unavailable. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is there anyway you could send me these pictures. For me, it said they were unavailable. Thanks
If you are talking about the pictures on how to do the swap, no one has been able to find them. But I did post a video earlier in the form on how to do it. Just do a YouTube search of title of this thread

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
5 Posts
If you are talking about the pictures on how to do the swap, no one has been able to find them. But I did post a video earlier in the form on how to do it. Just do a YouTube search of title of this thread
Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I learn something new today. But, the images are not available much better if I can view it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought the new wiring harnesses for radio. I have all the speaker wire colors down but there are so many other wires going on in there.
If you can help that would be great! I happened to take a few pictures of the wiring when I had it pulled apart. I'm not sure if I can upload it here or not.
Also do you know if there is an antenna adapter I can buy? The newer radios are a bit different. I
did you end up installing a 2009.5 radio in your car? with the big middle button?

161 - 169 of 169 Posts