Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a little late but..........

It's time for 2012 2nd quarter nominations. So if you've seen a G6 around the site that youd like to nominate now is the time. We'll nominate through the month of February into March and voting will probably start the second week of March. The winner will be displayed on our home page for the 2nd quarter of 2012.

The rules are:

You are only allowed to nominate one member's G6. including your own if you'd like.

You can submit up to three photographs for each nomination, plus feel free to list mods, or reasons why you nominated that 6.

No more then ten G6's can be nominated for each contest, Once we hit ten the nomination thread will be closed.

In the event that we have a tie both G6's will be displayed. The senior member will be displayed the first month and a half, and the other winner will be displayed the second month and a half.

If you have won in the past twelve months you can not be nominated again.

Lets see what you guys got.

(Note;
the administration posted rules and prizes concerning the ROTM (ride of the month) in a different thread, this is not a ROTM contest but the "G6 Owners Club Feature Car" contest which is held quarterly. Until we have permission to grant the same rules and prizes for this contest understand they are two seperate contest.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
my g6

my 07 g6 gt coupe, only got one pic and cant get any good ones of the back right now cuz i got rear ended and had to replace one of my taillights, so one is tinted and one is not and it looks terrible...but yea you get the idea, ive got a thread in the members rides section with the specific upgrades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.