Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i just got these rims and tires for $400 and i think they look great. best wheel i've seen on a G6 yet IMO. Any ideas on future improvements? I'm thinking about tinting the windows. i don't want to go overboard. I'm new to the forum so let me know what you think of the car and wheels. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't want to lower it. it sits at stock height and it looks fine to me. Debadging has already been done. Painting calipers is probably next. I don't want to dump a lot of money in it so exhaust is out but i may try a cold air intake. :) Thanks for the suggestions

·
Registered
556 Posts
I agree, you should consider lowering it a tad, not slamming it. The huge gap really takes away from the flow and appearance of the car. But its only my opinion. Other than that, go with crabs, tint the tails.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice set of rims for 400 dollars! Wish I got such a good deal. I think you should go with a double din tv to replace stock radio. There are some good deals out there. I don't know if I recommend after market headlights cause the ones i have look good but too many issues with condensation and beam level off. They have some updated ones that I hear are way better but I don't have more money to spend on the eagle eyes. HID lights look great though, so I recommend some of those.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Lower it

CPT

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
Also gotta agree with everyone that said lower her a bit. Nice wheels BTW. $400, that's a hell of a steal! Also go with Crabs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm getting those exact rims ! On a silver G6 like yours ! Does yours have the black seats & interior ? You need to tint the wimdows ! I have 15% & 35% & it looks really dark bc of the interior ! Also get the black overlays , I have those too !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'm getting those exact rims ! On a silver G6 like yours ! Does yours have the black seats & interior ? You need to tint the wimdows ! I have 15% & 35% & it looks really dark bc of the interior ! Also get the black overlays , I have those too !

yup it is the black interior. just went 300 miles this weekend and took it 4x4ing. :) i have some cool pics of the car.

Do you know what the wheels are? they are 20" MSR Style 087

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Loving those pics.

·
Registered
317 Posts
looks decent... but seriously your 6 would look way better lowered, and tint your windowssss, it looks bad that your roof is tinted and also im not pouring money into an exhaust right now but im about to y pipe it, its cheap and it will make your car louder

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks decent... but seriously your 6 would look way better lowered, and tint your windowssss, it looks bad that your roof is tinted and also im not pouring money into an exhaust right now but im about to y pipe it, its cheap and it will make your car louder

......see the problem is i don't want to attract attention from the wrong kind of people. Such as thieves and the fuzz. Don't get me wrong i would love to trick it all out but another issue arises...I'm more of a country kinda guy if u hadn't noticed from the pics. i don't want to go too "gangster" on the car. Money is also an issue but when is it not, right?

Just thought u people might like to see the adventures i have taken this car on. I did go on some logging roads but didn't get any pics. If i lower it then i can't take it off-roading. I'm a country guy caught in the city.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts