Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello everyone my name is jordan im 19 years old and this is my 2010 base G6

my car before i did anything to it

15% tint on back 35%front- window trim chrome gone

advanced 3 million color underbody lights

advanced 3 million color grille light- 55w 12k hid

tomorrow ill post up better pics...i also have red smoke led tails, black projector headlights with 35w 10k hid-just got them installed tonight actually, coming up i had the wheel well kit but 3/4 of the wheel wells were not working right so i had to send it back to ledglow they should be here friday, and this next coming monday my ait fiber glass hood is coming!!! :) im so excited for that bad boy (ik someone will ask why i got the fiber glass and not the carbon fiber, the reason for this is im going to paint is so i figured no reason to spend more money on carbon fiber when its gonna get painted anyways)
my future plans are going to be new brakes and rotors some new 20inch black 5spoke rims coming march :), income tax was very good to me this year having a baby the year you file really adds alot lol.. new paint job, not anything major im just going to get the hood, top, and trunk lid painted black and leave the rest of the car silver...would like to get the full ait body kit but idk how that is all going to work out yet dont live anywhere close to a custom shop around here that can install it, the collision shops wont touch a body kit they said its a waste of there time :( no plans for interior or engine im not much into that stuff i only have the base 2.4 model so no need to try to make the car faster when its as slow as a grannie...any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated :) ty

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its 2:45 in the morning lol i couldnt sleep so i decided to go outside and get the pics of the tails and the headlights, sorry they are very bad pictures its literallly -20 outside with the wind so i was in a hurry taking the pics but here they are

pic of the led smoke red tails, i love these things they are SOOOOO bright-btw these are just with the tail lights sitting there not pressing on the brake and you can see how bright they are, they are 10x brighter when pressing on the brake

and yes my trunk lid says g69 it was for shits and giggles lol

pic of the black projector heads i just installed last night cant say to much about them yet since i havnt had them on but 5 hours since this pic but they are very bright and very cool looking!!!!!

35w 10k hid- these suckers are VERY blue idk if i like it being so blue sorry for the so close up pic i had a huge mountain of snow right behind me so i wasnt able to step back any farther

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is just a few random pics i pulled up next to my grandpas shelby gt500 i beleive its a 08 or 07, i wanted to see whos car was sexier i beleive i lost lol

Attachments

·
;)
386 Posts
Looking good so far. Not really feeling the 3million color underbody lights. Too rainbow for my taste but if u like it thats cool. I plan on the rear tails once spring hits. Sweetass Shelby

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone :) lol ya the 3 million color is VERY FRUITY idk its all right the only reason i got it is because i have the OPTION to do whatever i want i just put it on rainbow for the pic to put on here...i dont ever stick it on that i usually keep it on white or green-green my girls favorite color-white is mine lol...umm lets see here the fiberglass ait hood gets here this next monday the wheel well 3 million color comes back friday i beleive, do to bad weather which is all across the nation it got held up in illionis(wasnt working right when i got it had to send it back)...imma order some raceline quick lifts here pretty soon them things are nice, then imma order the 2009.5 spoiler that thing is sweet looking ill order that probably in march...the rims i want there 20's black 5spoke ill get those in march also, ceramic pads and slotted and drilled rotors also march, then the very last thing i can think of is paint the calipers silver and black(caliper holder black, and caliper silver) and thats about it for my car at that point in time :banana: (maybe ait body kit but idk yet)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i finally got my wheel well back in yesterday got it all installed and i got my hood today just got that put on about an hour ago..tell me what ya think!!!

i wasnt able to put the wheel wells were i wanted to...i wanted to attach them to the dust guard but our cars dust guard is not big enough so i have it sitting in the back of the wheel well so it shines on the inside of the rim(well alittle bit) our cars suck to do this mod(be aware)

rear wheel

front wheel

this 1 turned out like crap you can barely see the hood..but imma put the 3million color leds in the vents of the hood idk how im going to do it yet but ill figure something out it will make the hood stand out more(even tho its already beautiful!!!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im sorry this is a very bad picture i have a better 1 but the file size is to big ill take more pics later...the hood fit PERFECT...it looks amazing im going to get it painted in the next couple of weeks im going to keep it black by the way

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i got the car all serviced today from top to bottom. every liquid everything got changed...had them put in the k&n air filter also while they were at it. went and got the car washed and waxed to put pics on here hope you like them!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
That hood looks sexy!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol when they were installing my wheel wells and they took off the hub caps i seen how sexy they were behind so i left them like that. looks sexy with the car until I get my rims prob next month :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats forsure! I cant wait to get those rims tho. I want to get bigger rims and the slotted and dimpled rotors and maybe lower the car if i can with out it rubbing

1 - 20 of 77 Posts