Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. i was wondering if you guys can post some pics of your engine.. I am looking for 2007 G6 3.5L. I am looking or wanting to see the area between the antifreeze container and the strut housing.. please post some pics. Thanks guys!

·
Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Okay, I'm your guy. Give me till Friday afternoon. I'm out of pocket till noonish then the G6 gets a good bath.Then wifie gets a bath then I (never mind TMI;))

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks dude! :) what i want to see is the wire that is going into the car located on the drivers side under the hood. I think when you see the wire yourself, you will understand what im looking for! thanks dude! :):)

·
CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
are you talking bout the rubber gromet that is on the heat shield going into the car that area?

·
Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
hey thanks dude! :) what i want to see is the wire that is going into the car located on the drivers side under the hood. I think when you see the wire yourself, you will understand what im looking for! thanks dude! :):)
I didn't forget, I'll post it tonight. (I just got home)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey!!!!!! thanks a lot.. yah i wanted to see the grommet that was going into the car. That grey one.. i jus wanted to see if all cars had that or not.. but i jus got a factory remote starter in my car.. and in the paperwork it says they installed the command start...so yah.. i wasn't too sure if they cut my wires or seomthing to make the remote starter work or not.. but then again im clueless on the command start anywy.. thanks a bunch "geewhiz"

·
CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
lol geewhiz "old fashion"

·
Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
how did u get a 2007 G6 GT without the keyless entry or a remote start??
or did you not ask for that option when you bought the caR?

I have the keyless entry but not the remote start. I'm sure if I were to get it I would like it but for now turning the key isn't too tough.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.