Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive read most of the threads and found out that a lot of people talk about the 3.5l and the 3.9l. i have the 3.6l.

Was wondering if put modifications for the 3.5 and the 3.9 liter would be compatible for the 3.6?

Also within the next month im going to buy either a CAI, power chip, or exhaust for my car. Which one should i go with? I want something that would upgrade my car the most.

One more thing, do g6's have a govoner in them? Or is it just in the computer? ive looked around for the govoner and havnt found it, but i have taken anything apart yet to see if its somewhere hidden.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sounds like we have the same drivetrain....i've read an ecm/tcm tune is the best bet,but to do tcm tune the computer is inside the side pan of trans.also gt-r exhaust or the gm performance exhaust are good.the intake over at fastintakes is very popular but the shipping time is unpredictable...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.