Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im lookin at picking up a pontiac g6 3.9l v6 engine and 6spd trans for a project car of mine and wanted to know what kinda power it put down to the wheels. i know crank is at 240hp/240tq which makes this engine choice very appealing for my fwd project. but for the life of me i cant find a decent video(youtube) or post anywhere tellin me what you guys as owners got when you dynod it.
just wondering what stock it put to the wheel?
and moded ( chip, intake, exhaust, headers, pullys...etc)
thanks for any imputs

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
You may be better off looking for stats on the web. Try G6performance, they get into the dyno more than this forum does. I hate to steer you away but I would like to help also.:)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may be better off looking for stats on the web. Try G6performance, they get into the dyno more than this forum does. I hate to steer you away but I would like to help also.:)
thanks alot. the more info i can get the faster i can start with this project. maybe by summer have it all done. again thanks for the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.