Pontiac G6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok club members, It's about time that we select a new "G6OC Feature Car" for the fourth quarter.
Since it's late August I figured we can Nominate up until Sep 15th, then we can have two weeks of voting until Sep 30th. The winner will be declared the first week of October, and their G6 will be displayed on the home page until the end of December.

The rules are:

You are only allowed to nominate one member's G6. including your own if you'd like.

You can submit up to three photographs for each nomination, plus feel free to list mods, or reasons why you nominated that 6.

No more then ten G6's can be nominated for each contest, Once we hit ten the nomination thread will be closed.

In the event that we have a tie both G6's will be displayed. The senior member will be displayed the first month and a half, and the other winner will be displayed the second month and a half.

So let's see who you guys want representing our site!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I guess I'll start off the nominating. After looking at pictures for about 40 minutes I'm gonna have to go with Ole Blue.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Ok well I nominate Daniel due to his awesome work on the front end recently! Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I wish I could nominate everyone, I think we all have awesome looking 6s haha

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Thanks alot guys LOL
U all should nom each other we can have 10:beer:
We should haha I then nominate:
Daniel
Waterfowler
Lampoon
Geewhiz
etc

Umm.....myself? haha not as good looking as you guys but :p

But in all seriousness I would nominate Daniel that front end just looks awesome...

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
My nomination stands ha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.