Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My Girlfriend and I are considering getting a G6 Convertible, but we would need 5 seats as she has 3 kids and we would obviously want to be able to take all of them along and have them properly belted in. The ones we have looked at are all 4 seaters, but we did see the Sedan does have the ability to seat 3 in the back.

We were wondering if there were any G6 convertibles made with the ability to seat 3 in the back? If not, does anyone know if the back seats are interchangeable between the Convertible and the Sedan. We'd love to get one of these without one of us having to sit on the hump!! lol

Thanks for the help

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Hmmm...I suppose it's possible to swap out seats; don't know for sure though.

Keep in mind too that with 5 or even 4 passengers, with the hardtop down there's absolutely no room to bring any sort of luggage or fun stuff along, so your trips together would have to be extremely light on the cargo :(

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
the convertible has virtually no trunk space.

3 kiddos & a vert is not a good idea.

Get the sedan. Tons of room and they look HOT!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have two kids. Love my vert, but it only works for my family because we also have an SUV for trips. Unless there are options for a bench in back, I don't see how it would work for three kids.

The back seats are actually great for a coupe and fit two adults comfortably as long as you don't need to put anything in the trunk.

·
Major J
2 Posts
There appears to be enough room! Don't know if there's a third seat belt back there! I've had two small adults back there!
Fun car, not fast but entertaining!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts