Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 2007 g6 gt and I've been having problems with the changer ejecting cds. It'll play them fine and even switch between cds fine but when you try and eject them, they get stuck just where you can't reach them inside the cd player.. it'll make noise like it's still trying to eject, then pull it back inside and start playing it again.

Anybody had this problem before? I doubt there are any fixes, other than replacing the whole thing or switching to an ipod. I've had so many little issues like this with this car..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2005 G6-GT (bought it out of the showroom). Everything is operating admirably. Today while attempting to load a CD, it turns out another was stuck to the bottom of the CD I wanted to load. The install went ok but, it will NOT eject AND (same as stated in the problem above) it makes the attempt to eject & states a CD ERROR but, will not allow any of the other five CDs to play & only allows the radio to play on occasion. I imagine whatever caused the two CDs to adhere together may be the problem. Now of course, I am looking for a remedy shy of having to pay through the nose to have a professional do it. Any suggestions? Replacement is not an option (at this time). Thanx for your attention.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts