Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supreme Overlord
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all easy question here. i just bought a 2008 g6 which has the monsoon sound system in it. My question is I don't know if it has the cd changer or just takes a single cd. I don't have any radio controls on my steering wheel and haven't seen any markings that indicate it maybe a cd changer but is there any way to tell short of just stuffing cd's in there until it pukes? TIA

·
Professional geek
433 Posts
Hello all easy question here. i just bought a 2008 g6 which has the monsoon sound system in it. My question is I don't know if it has the cd changer or just takes a single cd. I don't have any radio controls on my steering wheel and haven't seen any markings that indicate it maybe a cd changer but is there any way to tell short of just stuffing cd's in there until it pukes? TIA
Pretty easy. The 6-Disk has a button labeled 'LOAD' immediately left of the CD slot, said slot being located below the Driver's Info Center. The single-disk has the slot near the top of the radio, above the DIC. Note also that the 6-disk has the seek and scan controls right below the CD slot. You can find pictures in this thread:

http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5842

~ MattInSoCal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts